Hot Tub Deals & Spas Sale
Fairfax, Administrative, Service Office
20th Anniversary Sale on all
Hot Tubs & Spa Sales
- We’re turning 20 and celebrating with big sales all year long!
- We’re proud to have won awards for customer service and sales from Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs, Swim Spas, as well as, Olhausen, and other game table brands we offer.
- We have a lot of hot tubs and spas to choose from, plus a clearance and used spa page you can check out for our best deals.
- We offer warranties, local setup, service, and maintenance.
- We also have specials on older, floor model hot tubs that we’re selling at a discount.
- Need financing? we can help.
- We accept trade-in for old hut tubs. You got one?
Visit one of our 5 Showrooms To See The Latest Selection
Call Premium Spas & Billiards - 703-261-9983
Premium Spas & Billiards. The only authorized Jacuzzi® dealer in the DC area, and has been in business for over 20 years with awards of recognition for the quality of service. Would you like to enjoy an XL hot tub with added functionality and benefits? Consider an exercise pool or a swim spa.
Premium Spas is excited to offer the updated Jacuzzi® J-400 Hot Tub Collection. The Jacuzzi® J-400™ Collection is designed to deliver the most advanced hydromassage experience available while looking good in your backyard, too. One look at the Jacuzzi® J-475 and J-485 models and you’ll instantly know that these are no ordinary hot tubs. With their striking appearance, powerful jets, and cutting-edge technology, the Jacuzzi® J-400 Collection is in a class all its own. Visit one of our 4 convenient locations in Fairfax, Sterling, Tysons/McLean and Fredericksburg to learn more or call us at 703-261-9983.
All In-Stock Hot Tubs
hot tub cover. One of the single most important necessities of a hot tub. Insulates against heat-loss, prevents debris from entering the water, protects the shell and prevents children, pets and unwanted creatures from entering the hot tub. Need a new cover?
Regular water care is crucial for a safe and enjoyable hot tub experience. Neglecting water chemistry can cause health problems, such as skin irritation and infections, and mechanical issues. Keep your hot tub in top condition by testing, balancing pH, and treating with chemicals regularly.